Don’t miss out on the Grand Opening
of the long awaited
Alstonville Duck Creek Mountain Bike Park!
Promises are that the bike trails will be open before Xmas 2018!
The signs are up! The politicians have visited! The trails have been cleared and a few lucky volunteers have even tested the tracks.
The 9 km world class track is getting a big thumbs up and future Olympians and riders of all levels will thank the dedication that has gone into the construction.
Situated off a slip lane from the Bruxner Highway, between Ballina and Alstonville:
- 4km east from the Alstonville CBD http://whereis.com/nsw/alstonville
- 1km from Alstonville Country Cottages www.alstonvillecottages.com
- 9km from Ballina
The tracks wind downhill through the beautiful hills of the Alstonville plateau.
10 years in the planning and 6,000 volunteer hours
- those who want to practise their skills and boost their fitness
- riders to try out cross country and mountain style trails
- riders of all riding abilities
- riders of flow, technical and free riding styles with lots of opportunities for jumps
- The fast Franker’s Power Pipe is named after the supportive local MP Ben Franklin http://benfranklin.com.au
- Download a PDF file at Duck Creek Mountain Bike Park (Alstonville) www.dirtywheels.org
- Also on TrailForks.com App.
Limited car parking is available on site but all other facilities are available in Alstonville a short ride away.
Riders are always welcome to stay at Alstonville Country Cottages http://www.alstonvillecottages.com
Alstonville has cafes, a supermarket, take away food options and a lovely pub – the perfect place to wind down and swap stories after a hard day on the trails.