Alstonville Country Cottages is situated on the edge of the village of Alstonville in Northern NSW. Nestled in the Byron Hinterland on a rural property, it has amazing Ocean views, down the valley to South Ballina beaches and is within easy access of both coastal and inland attractions.
We are just:
- 2 minutes from the Duck Creek Mountain Bike Park
- 3 mins to the shops, Coles supermarket and cafes of Alstonville
- 15 mins to the beach and cycle tracks of Ballina or Lennox Head
- 20 mins to Lismore with its University, hospital, sport fields and regional art gallery
- 30 mins to Byron Bay with its famous lighthouse and surf beaches
Byron-Ballina Gateway Airport is only 15 minutes away and has direct flights, daily to Sydney and Melbourne.
Coolangatta International Airport is an easy 1 hr drive along the Pacific Motorway.