- Tariff is based on 2 Adults and children under 5 years and includes gst.
- Fees apply for extra adults and children over 5 years
- Fees apply for pets
- All cottages are fully self-contained with linen and towels included
- Portacots and highchair available for hire
- 50% deposit required on booking. Balance payable on arrival.
- Payment can be made by credit card(Visa or MasterCard), debit card, cheque or direct deposit
- Check in time is after 1pm. Check out at 10am. May be extended on request.
- All noise that will disturb other guests must cease at 10pm and all visitors not saying must leave
- Breakages or damages may be charged, on manager’s discretion
Low season: One night’s accommodation non-refundable.
Mid and High Season (public and school holidays): Two weeks or more notice, one night’s accommodation non-refundable. Less than two weeks notice, 50% non-refundable.
Pet Friendly Policy:
We are happy to accommodate you and your dog(s) or other pets on request but please be sensitive to your surroundings and other guests staying in other cottages. When you make your booking, please let us know if you intend to bring your pet, so we can allocate you the most appropriate cottage. Fees apply.
At Alstonville Country Cottages we have made some conscious decisions to minimise their impact on the environment. Some of these are:
- Air drying all linen
- Using rainwater tanks for the laundry
- Using mulch on all the gardens
- Planting mostly native and drought resistant plants
- Using solar panels to reduce electricity use from the grid
- Insulating all the buildings
- Designing the cottages to assist in air flow with large shaded verandahs
- Converting to LED lighting
- Recycling vegetable matter for chicken food
- Shredding paper or sawdust for the nesting boxes
- Supporting local businesses in purchasing of supplies
- Marketing local organic coffee
- Recycling camphor from the property into bread boards and fixtures.
- We would also ask you to assist us by switching off unnecessary lights and being water conscious.