Terms and Conditions
- Tariff includes GST and is based on 2 Adults and children under 5 years
- Linen, towels, books and childrens games all included
- All cottages are fully self-contained with own bbqs
- Portacots and highchair available-must be booked beforehand
- 50% deposit required on booking. Balance on arrival.
- Payment by credit card(Visa or MasterCard), debit card, cheque or direct deposit
- Check in time after 1pm. Check out at 10am. May be extended on request.
- All noise that will disturb other guests must cease at 11pm and all visitors not saying must leave
- Breakages or damages may be charged, on manager's discretion
Low season: One night’s accommodation non-refundable.
Mid and High Season (public and school holidays): Two weeks or more notice, one night's accommodation non-refundable. Less than two weeks notice, 50% non-refundable.
Pet Friendly Policy
We are happy to accommodate you and your dog(s) or other pets at Alstonville Country Cottages, but please be sensitive to your surroundings and other guests staying in other cottages. Some children can be quite frightened of dogs so consider the feelings of other guests.
Pet tariff: $10 per pet per night ($50 p/w per pet) When you make your booking, please let us know if you intend to bring your pet, so we can allocate you the most appropriate cottage.
Here are a few conditions and suggestions to ensure you and your pet enjoys their stay/holiday:
- When you are going out, please DO NOT leave your pet alone in your cottage or on the balcony, as they may bark while you are away and disturb other guests! There is a great loop walk through the rainforest down to Duck Creek where your pet can swim; also there are pet friendly beaches and walks close by.
- Your pet must be kept on a lead or under control at all times as there are chickens and livestock in the fields close to the cottages. We also have native wildlife that we wish to protect.
- Please dispose of your pet's droppings from all areas. Bins are located outside of the reception along the driveway.
- We would prefer your pet to stay outside, however if they do need to come inside, please limit them to the lounge room only. DO NOT allow your pets to sleep with you in the bed, sit on any of the beds, or sit on any of our lounge chairs / tub chairs.
- If any extra cleaning is caused as a result of your pet staying, this will be charged to your account at a rate of $40 per hour. This will be charged to your account along with an email saying we have done so. A vacuum cleaner is kept in the laundry at reception; please use this if your dog has shed any hair. Please make every effort to clean up after your pet as we do have to consider the next guest that will be staying in your cottage.
- There are dog towels kept in a box up at the laundry for muddy paws. Please do not use our cottage towels. Please make every effort to sweep up or use vacuum cleaner provided in the laundry at reception.
- Any pets causing a disturbance or are a danger to other guests and their pets will be asked to be removed from the property.
SNAKES - This is a rural environment and there may be snakes. Snakes generally will only attack if threatened or cornered and would rather get out of your way.
TICKS - Many ticks are harmless grass ticks, but some ticks will cause problems if left on your pet. Please check your pet regularly and remove any tick as soon as possible.
Rat Baits - Rat baits are present under your cottage and surrounding buildings but are hidden in rigid containers. They can only kill dogs if eaten in large doses.
If you have any serious concerns ring the local Alstonville Vet on 66285262.
Environmental Policy - please click here to see the PDF